Jan 13, 2009

These are a few of my favorite sites..

When I get the time I will put these in one of those side bar thingies but I had already made a
listing in a word document of some of my favorite blogs or websites I visit. So for now here they are copied and pasted from my "document" - it is neat on this blog edit post part that I can copy and paste from Microsoft Word and the links all stay "intact" - cool - HUH!!
When I make a "side listing" - I have to enter each site one site at a time (insert >> Groan <<>

So heeeeerrrre's.....the LIST - Please note: some of these Blogs or websites belong to my pcCrafter HugSisters - if you would like to be included in this listing - you hug-gals know where to find me, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean!.

April Alderton

Audrey Jeanne Roberts / artist/designer
Bear Patch Crafts / Sandie Morris

beckysscrap.blogspot.com/ / iluvhugs
Carols digiscrapping blog
Charlene(scrappygmasplace)crafts
Cinnymins site

Conrad Creations / Mechelle Conrad - artist/designer
Craftinghaven
Crafting Heart
Craftythisandthat
Crafty Pink Palace / Shelly / Catladyof5
Crafty This and That

Creative with Julia / 2BCreative
Dannies Designs
Dawns Stampin Studio
Deena Rutter
Dixie's blog
Encouragement From my Heart / Lorie Yocum
Flakey and Friends / Jaime’s clay creations
Glennas painting patterns
Grammy Goose / Sue Baker
Handcrafted goods by Linda
Handmade and Heavenly / Nora

Happy Happy Everything / PaislyDaisy / Lisa
Heart Prints / Sue Nelson
Heart Prints Message Board
It’s Molly Smith
Just Jenn Designz / Storm
Kathys Stamping Niche

KatzDesizns / Kathe
LD Limited
Linda Lucine
Melz Stamping Blog
Nan’s Poems and Recipes
Over the Picket Fence / Betty / cherokee
Papercrafting by Kathe
Passion for Crafts
Robins Nest
ScrappyGma’s Place
See Jane Scrapbook Natalie Malan

SharraHug's Sweet Blessings / SharraHug / Sharron
Split Coast Stampers
Split Coast Stampers All Forums
Split Coast Stampers Templates forum
Suzie Q’s / Linda Hitt
Tag You’re It / Slightly Crafty
The Paper Purse
Thena Smith – poems and much more!
This Just In / Stacey Thomas
Too Faboo Designs / Blog / Andrea Wainscott and Stacey Thomas




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.