Mar 7, 2009

Hey Kids, What TIME is IT?

Well it says here on my calendar that in the USA - its time to SPRING FORWARD - now you can jump forward, run forward, fall forward (make sure there's someone to catch you or something soft to fall on too) or do what we like to do in our home - Move the all hands forward on the clocks ahead one hour, (or figure out how to reset the digital stuff - the car one is the hardest for me) - So that all will be right with the world when we wake up on Sunday March 8th, 2009. Comforting to know that my computer and a couple other things automatically change the time...Go forward tonight and just let go of that hour - you'll get it back in the fall.

graphics c. pcCrafter.com

Forward this to everyone you know or even don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.