Oct 19, 2009

It wasn't pretty - But we got a WIN!!

I don't think the Buffalo Bills are going to ever be a playoff team for a few years - but I do like to watch them and they will always be my HOME TOWN Team!

Moving to Florida has been an adjustment (and not a bad one ;-) ) for me - but I every so often need some comfort viewing - and a win is a win is a win...so I DO Enjoy "that" when it happens.

Other news -
I have bought my self a NEW HOME!! Its going to be Built in a gated community named Waters Edge - located about 11 miles from my daughters home in New Port Richey. It should be ready to move in late February or early March 2010.

Read all about it at http://teas2dine4.com/watersedgelot.html

Had a good October Florida Fall weekend - went out to dinner at one of my favorite spots - Carraba's and its also one of my daughters family's faves too. We celebrated that my grand kids had straight A's on their first report cards this year, and my purchasing of the house. It was a really nice evening out. There was even a classic car show outside the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.