Aug 7, 2010

Are you ready for some Football!!

Hi,
Its almost time..I'm looking forward to NFL Football being back on TV for the 2010 season. I won't be getting any of the Buffalo Bills games here in Florida. But I'll listen in on my computer via 97Rock.
Of course we have the preseason games starting up this weekend with the Hall of Fame game. The Bills first game is Friday the "13th"....oooooooh ahhhhhh (*update 8/14/10..it didn't go well...as usual, we're just same ole same ole...insert heavy SIGH here ;-( ). I don't know how the season will play out for my beloved Bills, but whatever they do or don't do...I'm still a 12th (Wo) MAN !!
Here's my recipe for Chicken Wing flavor DIP that is a big hit with my family...if we're watching the Bills...since I won't be doing that anytime soon...might have to make up a reason to serve it up :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.