Feb 8, 2010

Walls are up...

in my new home
Haven't posted anything new about the house in awhile. Still trying to get myself put back together after my older sister's passing on January 11th. Thank you to all my online friends who have sent wonderful cards, and sent prayers upwards for me and my family.

My house is really in the home stretch now. Only glitch so far : I had to order a new counter top pattern. The one I selected is on back order and they don't know when it will be available so the builder asked me to select something else...Uggggghhhhhh, I really liked what I had originally picked out. Hopefully I have selected a wonderful "2nd" choice.
Here's some photos of the rooms just after the drywalling was done a couple weeks ago.
Looking through the front door
Mariah standing in front of island/sink area of kitchen/family room

in the living room area or I might use this area to put my Cherry Dining room set
In the Garage.
The Driveway was put in last Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.