Dec 14, 2009

Trumpeting in the Season


Went to my grandson's Winter concert on Friday night. Josh is in 6th grade and just started with the Trumpet 3 months ago to play in the schools beginner Band. His school has a very large Band program 300+ kids. His beginning band has about 100 kids in it. Their concert featured portions performed by each of the 3 band groups, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced or the "Marching Band".
I was very impressed with Josh's group - they did 6 songs, and if there were any mistakes along the way, I don't think the audience noticed. Of course the "trumpet" section sounded "perfect" ;-)


1 comment:

  1. you must be sooo proud Mary! What a nice picture for a layout!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.