Sep 27, 2009

I give up...

One good game I guess does NOT make a season...but oh how good it felt last week versus this weeks Bills game against the New Orleans Saints.
Then add my aggravation that my movers didn't show up for the scheduled Sept 23rd packing up of my home. My sister and I were ready for them - and ended up scrambling to find some new people. Couldn't book new people to come till Monday morning Sept 28. So we'll see how that goes. Hopefully we will be on the road tomorrow afternoon and on our way to Florida. It will take us 3 days, we're taking our time.

I had plenty of chocolate today...so don't know why I don't feel better about things, usually its a pretty good cure-all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.