Jan 3, 2011

Pic of the day...the process of De-decorating

All the ornaments ready to get packed up, in the boxes I have stacked in the front bedroom. I don't know if that's a word or not..but I'm not de-cluttering, I'm just taking away the nice Christmas decor that I had so carefully put up just a few short weeks ago :-( and packing it back into the boxes. I really have sooooooooo much holiday decor that I could if I want too, put all different stuff out next year. But I still have to sort through it and decide what I really really want to keep. Figure the snow themed things will stay with me ....Snow, its just such a part of me, growing up in Buffalo, and my nickname for Paul was "my snowman" ;-) Well, time to get back to my de-decorating.
Think maybe I'll leave the tree up one more night and enjoy the lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.