Dec 4, 2010

It's beginning to look A Lot Like Christmas

Cardinal at my next door neighbors feeder...just love the Smile the Cardinal's looking at :-)

Wait your turn

This will be my 1st Christmas in my new house. Sure is difficult going through my stash of Christmas decorations, knowing that the last time they were out of the boxes was for my Christmas 2007 with Paul in our North Buffalo home. But I will forge ahead...adapting to my *new normal* - which from now on doesn't include "Snow"...only White Christmas's around these parts are "man made" ;-) Did some decorating outside my house and added some fun using my stash of wonderful graphics. Please NOTE: I just took a photo of the front of my house and "added" the graphics using my photo/graphic editing program Microsofts Digial Image on top - None of the graphics are there in my yard in "Real Life" - they exist only on my computer ;-) Graphics credits: artwork by Tricia Santry from her Welcome Winter creatable at pcCrafter.com

My Thanksgiving weekend was just wonderful. My younger daughter came from Indianapolis and my younger sister and her husband drove from Jacksonville. They brought the most delicious Feast. I provided a Ham and Ambrosia salad...and my work was done ;-). We celebrated all we each had to be Thankful for in my home. I am very Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.