Nov 7, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day

Photo taken by my late husband Paul at a
Golf course in western New York

October 2006.
* I removed the gray skies in original photo and replaced

with a leafy background paper - don't remember the source

I enjoy doing digital scrapbooking using my favorite program - Microsofts' Digital Image.
Unfortunately Microsoft discontinued the line and it can now only be found on sites like Ebay.
I thought I'd just post for today - some of my layouts that have been posted on other forums over the years - to give you an example of my own style of digi scrapping.
Photo taken at Indianapolis Zoo's Butterfly Garden

The Flower Fairy in these layouts is my granddaughter -
she was 3 yrs old at the time and this was her
Halloween costume that year.
The Graphics/Background papers etc. are by Gina Jane
at DAISIE Company.com



In 2003 she was a Witch
graphics by Laurie Furnell at pcCrafter.com

This year she went as a Ladybug - still likes wearing wings
Ladybug graphics by Kristen Cook / Lollie and Friends collection at
pcCrafter.com

GrandKids Pumpkin Picking - New Port Richey Florida 2007



See some other layouts I posted in this thread over at pcCrafters' community forums
- one of my favorite online hangouts
http://messageboard.pccrafter.com/fb.aspx?m=570816

Many of the online Digital Scrapbook Stores or Blogs have tutorials to get you started if you are interested in learning about Digital Scrapbooking and there are tons of Freebies available daily to download from Blogs and Stores etc. - to test out your own digital skills using your favorite graphics/photo editing programs.


Visit some of my favorites *be sure to sign up for any of their newsletters:
Scrapbook Elements
Gotta Pixel
Scrap Girls
Scrapbook-Bytes
Digital Scrapbook Place
Cottage Arts
Two Peas in a Bucket
DigitalScrapbooking101

Daily Freebies:
DigiFree.blogspot.com
IkeaGoddess.blogspot.com

Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.