Feb 26, 2009

Good times, good days

Some days are better than others for me. I still miss my sweet Paul soooo much. The grief process is a long one, but I know I'm on the right path and that Paul is forever watching over me.

Living here in Florida for the winter, with my daughter and family has been absolutely very good for me. Watching my beautiful grand kids experience life and being able to share parts of their lives with them has been quite enjoyable.
Monday night was the Boy Scouts Blue & Gold Awards Dinner. Laura is Josh's Den Mother. It was a terrific evening. Laura's troop won the Spirit Award Trophy for best themed table decor and Laura herself won the "Spark Plug" award.
Here's a photo of Laura with her "guys"


Being able to share in such moments is a True Blessing that I'm not taking for granted.
All in all - Life is Good and I am savoring the smallest and largest moments in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog! Thank You for your Feedback or Comments.